Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Evanescence: Compilation DVD 1 (2006-2007) (Pro Shot)

Here is the first compilation DVD of material I've recorded off-air (TV) relating to Evanescence. When I make compilation DVDs, I almost always include everything. No mater if it's big, small, complimenting, non-flattering, a commercial, or even mention being made of the artist in another program, if I see it I usually add it.

This first Evanescence compilation DVD (there is a second too...to be uploaded later most likely) almost never made it to (or off of) the DVD+/-RW. I recorded each of the items on the DVD using my first standalone DVD burner (Lite On LVW-5115GHC+) as a gift. It was (appreciated but...) “lite on” features we have in more modern standalone burners today. I was unable to create the chapters where I wanted them on this model burner. You learn to find ways to use what you got, and I did so with this project. I also learned that when you burn material to a re-writable disc from artists you like over time, you always take the most current copy and burn it to a PC! I almost lost all of this DVD+/-RW's content until Christmas 2010 when I got a new PC that read the DVD-RW I was saving the recordings too.

Some of these recordings were from HD broadcasts and some from standard definition broadcasts.

DVD ATTRIBUTES:
Menus: Yes
Aspect Ratio: 4:3
Format: NTSC
Video Frame Rate: 29.97 fps
Video Width/Height: 720 X 480
Video Data Rate: 4620 kbps
Audio Codec: AC3
Audio Data Rate: 256 kbps
Audio Channels: 2

DVD CONTENTS:
(note: this is not an indication of chapters, just recorded content)

1. Evanescence Makes A Video (“Call Me When You're Sober”) (20:40)
2. T-Minus Rock (Part 1) (10:08)
3. T-Minus Rock (Part 2) (3:53)
4. “The Open Door” album release TV commercial (00:31)
5. 2006-10-02 Conan O'Brien (“Call Me When You're Sober” live) (4:52)
6. 2006-12-14 David Letterman (“Lithium” live) (5:26)
7. Loaded: a block of Evanescence videos (“Bring Me To Life”, “Going Under”, “My Immortal”, and “Everybody's Fool”) (15:56)
8. “Lithium” video (3:53)
9. Gilmore Girls (referencing Evanescence) (00:33)
10. “Call Me When You're Sober” video (3:35)
11. 2007-05-30 Jay Leno (“Lithium” live) (4:36)
12. Chatting With Amy & Terry (Sydney, Australia 2007) (I recorded this interview with a Mini-DV camcorder directly off an LG 37” plasma TV screen I had hooked up to a PC at the time) (12:47)
13. “Sweet Sacrifice” video (3:15)
14. Smallville (Evanescence music being played) (3:08)
15. 2007 Family Values Tour commercial 1 (tried to delete but this is where I now know the original DVD problems started occurring and I couldn't delete it) (00:37)
16. 2007 Family Values Tour commercial 2 (00:35)
17. 2007-09-11 TMZ (making fun of Amy Lee) (00:21)
18. 2007-10-15 The View (“Good Enough” live) (3:55)
19. 2007-10-20 The Sauce (“Call Me When You're Sober” live, Amy Lee interviewed, and “Good Enough” live) (14:50)

LINKS:
(1) Compilation DVD 1 (Pro Shot/TV)
(2) Compilation DVD 1 (Pro Shot/TV)
(3) Compilation DVD 1 (Pro Shot/TV)
(4) Compilation DVD 1 (Pro Shot/TV) (new link)
(5) Compilation DVD 1 (Pro Shot/TV)

Note: on the last part of the DVD, just as “Good Enough” was about to end, the DVD had reached it's broken stage and became useless until December 2010 when it finally worked in the newer PC and let me copy it. “Good Enough” is slightly cut short at the very end of the DVD.

Remember, if you ever lose your only copy (backups recommended!!!) of a CD/DVD, don't ever trash it. You never know when another drive or device may be “good enough” or work on reading it.

Enjoy...

Bootradr

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!

3 comments:

  1. no part 4, u upload two part 3, where is part 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about that and sorry for the late reply too. I must have copied the same Part 3 link for Part 4. I'll check and fix that now. If for any reason it wasn't my mistake, I'll reupload Part 4 and add a new link...

    Bootradr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there any chance to have this one reuploaded?
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete