Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Feist: 2011-11-08 Dallas, Texas (Bootradr Master AUD Shot_2 DVD)


Hello Traders & Collectors,

I figure that an excellent, new Feist show would make a great start to this blog's entries.  Here is a show I shot right before Thanksgiving (November 2011).

 Feist is an artist I have grown to really like over the last 4-5 years. She is a super talented artist and I love her voice. Her music and the way it's performed and played can (and does) change from show to show. I like that in an artist/group. While Feist's official studio releases are very good, it's her live performances that really show her talent. I'll be uploading some earlier 2004-2007 DVDs coming up. This full, uncut show is from her latest tour supporting her latest album/CD "Metals" (released October 2011).

SHOW DETAILS:
Date: November 8th, 2011
Location: Dallas, Texas
Venue: Majestic Theatre
Length: 1 hour, 41 minutes (concert) + approximately 4-5 minutes for bonus segment.
Label: Bootradr Master
Title: Feast On Feist Dallas

LINEAGE:
Master Sony DCR-SR85 video camera hard drive > PC via USB cable > AVS Video Authoring > Trader's Little Helper > you

EQUIPMENT USED:
Sony DCR-SR85 Video Camera
Zoom H4n Digital Audio Recorder
Zoom H2 Digital Audio Recorder
Note: I have made my CD project with the Zoom H4n digital audio recorders’ audio and uploaded it here. Once I get a better grasp on Adobe Premiere Pro CE5 I will eventually create a multiple stream (standard video's audio, digital recorder's audio, and a matrix of both and in 5.1 Dolby Digital is the plan)! Plus, I'll be doing it all in the LPCM audio instead of mp2 like the program I used to create this DVD only had :-( It'll be a definite upgrade in audio and video when completed.

DVD ATTRIBUTES:
Menus: Yes
Chapters: Yes
Artwork: Yes (thanks to "pilgraman" (Sebastian) for creating the DVD cover!!!  Ticket scans also included. NOTE: Date on cover art shows 2011-11-11, but the correct date is 2011-11-08)
DVD Lengths: DVD 1 (56:59) & DVD 2 (45:13)
DVD Size: 6.82 GB (both discs combined)

VIDEO:
Format: NTSC
Resolution: 720 x 480
Aspect: 16:9 (Widescreen)
Frame Rate: 30 fps
Bitrate: 9400
Codec: MPEG-2
Letterbox: No (video fills screen)

AUDIO:
Sample Rate: 48 kHz
Bitrate: 224 kbps
Codec: mp2
Channels: 2
Streams: 1

DVD 1 SETLIST:
01. Undiscovered First
02. A Commotion
03. How Come You Never Go There
04. Graveyard
05. Mushaboom
06. The Circle Married The Line
07. So Sorry
08. Anti-Pioneer
09. Bittersweet Melodies
10. My Moon My Man
11. The Bad In Each Other
12. Mountain Man
13. DVD 1 credits

DVD 2 SETLIST:
01. Comfort Me
02. Caught A Long Wind
03. Get It Wrong Get It Right
04. crowd <leading to encore 1>
05. Cicadas And Gulls
06. I Feel It All
07. Sealion (aka "Sea Lion Woman")
08. Let It Die
09. crowd <leading to encore 2>
10. Intuition (I mistakenly named as "Gatekeeper" on DVD menu)
11. DVD 2 credits

DVD 2 Bonus: Feist's 2011-11-10 (2 days after this show) Los Angeles, CA "Jimmy Kimmel Live" performance.

I messed up on the video size in the bonus part, but rather than delete it from the project already saved to PC, I left it. I'll include it in its correct, native size in my second "Feist Compilations" DVD. The first compilations DVD, "Feist Compilations DVD 1", I posted here shortly after this show.

FileFactory Links:
Part 1 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/61diha8cy5b1/
Part 2 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/28nqvy1lop4r/
Part 3 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/61llwbwmlfv3/
Part 4 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/gejj1cn13zd/
Part 5 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/50j228qhkuqv/
Part 6 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/1n38ybm7u8il/
Part 7 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/3xit1xavx433/
Part 8 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/jw1yyvcjd3x/

Dime torrent - http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=407484
NOTE: I created a torrent and posted it on Dime.  If your a Dime member, you'll know what to do.  If not, sign up for a free account and READ THE RULES.  Go to http://www.dimeadozen.org for their home page.  And remember to keep your sharing ratio at 0.25% or higher so as to not get banned.  It's a much faster download almost 
always!  Now, back to the original blog post.

Here are a few tracks from the video (19 minutes worth).  Any added effects, such as transitions between songs and periodic song titles at the bottom of the screen, are NOT on the DVD and were just for this YouTube upload.  I hate crunching audio and video down to miniscule sizes!

 

 

One last thing I want to mention is I NEVER use the digital zoom features on cameras!  I learned the uselessness and error of that a long time ago.  I was 150 - 200 feet back, so any blurry video is due to distance and equipment limitations (and I'm sure being legally blind didn't help either).  But it is definitely not from using the digital zoom feature.

I hope that those who download the show enjoy it.

Until next upload...

Bootradr

6 comments:

  1. Links 1 & 8 are dead, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You bet! It sometimes takes me a few days to actually see any replies. But if you ever find a dead link, just let me know and I'll re-upload it as soon as possible...

      Bootradr

      Delete
  3. Hi! I would love to have this show! We saw her in Austin a few months after this show and LOVED it. Anyway, mediafire links aren't working and the filefactory links are requiring a premium membership. Tried torrenting but no one is seeding! Any other links? Thanks so much for sharing this! Feist is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New Hotfile links are now available (2013-03-27)...

      Bootradr

      Delete
  4. If anyone wants this show but doesn't want to download with the free method non members have to use from Hotfile or FileFactory, let me know and I will "hotlink" the links. Preferably; I'd say use the Hotfile links because they are much faster and FileFactory is doing some "upgrading" and service has been spotty as they implement the changes. Turning of the hotlink feature will allow free users (or paid members) the the capabilities of downloading at full speeds, no waiting, download as many links simultaneously as you want, and it makes it as if you were a paid member using my bandwidth allocation. I've got near or over 1 TB I can share I believe. So I can afford to share the awesome artist's show for a day of two with the "hotlink" feature turned on. I checked this morning and all links are still working fine.

    If you're interested in this show and want to download it as fast and eay as I'd be able to, then let me know in a reply and I will. Keep an eye on the post because I cannot always check my site every day. But I'll check back very soon.

    Feist is such an unbelievable artist with a voice and range NOBODY else can replicate. And her songs are excellent. I love the medley and harmony is this tour and the DVD build is very nice...

    Bootradr

    ReplyDelete