Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Led Zeppelin: 1969-08-31 Lewisville, TX (FLAC_SB_Master Reel-To-Reel_1 CD)

This is an excellent CD of Led Zeppelin's show in Lewisville, Texas (just north of Dallas, Texas) at the Texas International Pop Festival in 1969.  This festival had many great artists including Janis Joplin too.  There is a documentary video of this event, with part of Led Zeppelin's performance, and it aired on PBSS (I believe) in the early, early 1970's (I think it was 1970).  It isn't the best quality due to the generations of the DVDs of it circulating nowadays.  But it is very interesting to see the footage and what was going on at the festival too.  I may upload it here some day.

I originally got this master reel-to-reel version of the show from the old QualityBootz site (no longer around).  It had been put there after the blog's owner downloaded it from Dime it appeared.  He'd left the files intact just as he had downloaded them at the time, and since everything has already been done to them (text file, md5 file, ffp file, etc) that I'd ordinarily do, I left everything intact too.

LINEAGE:
1/4" Track Master Reels > 7.5ips Reel To Reel (Saf. Copies) > DAT > Tascam CDRW-700s > COAX > CDr(3) > EAC > WAV > FLAC (work done by dadgad)

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: August 31st, 1969
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Venue: Dallas International Motor Speedway
Event: Texas International Pop Festival
Source: SB Master Reel-To-Reel
Format: FLAC
CD: 1
Artwork: No
Label: None
Title: None
Size: 316 MB

SETLIST:
01. Train Kept A Rollin'
02. I Can't Quit You Baby
03. Dazed And Confused
04. You Shook Me
05. How Many More Times
06. HMMT medley
- Suzie Q
- The Hunter
- The Lemon Song
- Boogie Chillun'
- All Shook Up
07. Communication Breakdown

LINK:
(1) 1969-08-31 Lewisville, TX (SB/Master Reel)

I'm adding a few Texas International Pop Festival mementos (and no, I wasn't there) to this posting that I've found through the years.  I think these came from The Hammer of the Gods website.  They'll be the images at the bottom of the page.

I've had a number of bootleg label silver CD's and other sources (even an audience source) of this show that I have collected through the years.  But in my opinion, this unaltered master reel-to-reel copy is the best.

I hope you enjoy the show...

Bootradr

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment