Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Evanescence: 2004-02-21 Madison, WI (FLAC_AUD_1 CD)

Here's a great, early career Evanescence concert.  I may do a little remastering of this show in the future and give it a more full sound.  It sounds great as it is.  But I know I could make it better sounding too, and if I do, I'll update it here in this post most likely.

LINEAGE:
FOB CSC > D100 > WAV > db Poweramp > FLAC > my download > TLH (fixed SBE's and created ffp & md5 files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Evanescence
Date: February 21st, 2004
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Venue: Alliant Energy Center
Source:AUD
Format: FLAC
CD's: 1
Artwork: No (photos added)
Label: none
Title: none
Size: 325 MB

SETLIST:
01. Intro
02. Haunted
03. Going Under
04. Taken Over Me
05. 4th of July (Soundgarden cover)
06. Everybody's Fool
07. My Last Breath
08. Farther Away
09. Zero (Smashing Pumplins cover)
10. Breathe No More
11. My Immortal
12. Bring Me To Life
13. Tourniquet
14. Whisper
15. Everybody's Fool

LINKS:
(1) 2004-02-21 Madison, WI (AUD)
(1) 2004-02-21 Madison, WI (AUD)

I tried fixing a problem each track has but was unable to remove it.  It's nothing that ruins the recording though.  There is a pop at the beginning of each track.  Whoever created the original tracks most likely created the pops accidentally.  I did fix the sector boundary errors (SBE's) too.

Enjoy the show...

Bootradr



1 comment:

  1. Hey man, do u reupload Evanescence concert in Dallas, TX 2007? THX

    ReplyDelete