Friday, July 12, 2013

Led Zeppelin: 1975-02-16 St. Louis, MO (FLAC_SB_3 CD)

This is an incredible and awesome sounding soundboard of Led Zeppelin's 1975-02-16 St. Louis concert.  I've got a few labels/versions of the show already and I believe this Liquid Led label version is the best I've come across so far.  The sound and performance are great examples of how "on fire" Led Zeppelin was on their 1975 tour in America.

LINEAGE:
Silver CD's > EAC > WAV > FLAC > > Media Creator 2010 Pro (to name tracks) > TLH > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: February 16th, 1975
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Venue: Missouri Arena
Source: SB
Format: FLAC
CD: 3
Artwork:Yes
Label: Liquid Led
Title: Better Late Than Never
Size: 1.20 GB

SETLIST:
CD 1:
101. Rock And Roll
102. Sick Again
103. Over The Hills And Far Away
104. In My Time Of Dying
105. The Song Remains The Same
106. The Rain Song
107. Kashmir

CD 2:
201. No Quarter
202. Tramples Underfoot
203. Moby Dick

CD 3:
301. Dazed And Confused
302. Stairway To Heaven
303. Whole Lotta Love
304. Black Dog
305. Heartbreaker

LINKS:
(1) 1975-02-16 St. Louis, MO (SB/Liquid Led)
(2) 1975-02-16 St. Louis, MO (SB/Liquid Led)
(3) 1975-02-16 St. Louis, MO (SB/Liquid Led)

 It's been a year or two since I've listened to any of the other versions of this show I have.  But after sampling this Liquid Led version, and after I create this upload, I'm burning myself a copy to jam out to afterwards.  The clean, precise stereo in this recording has to be enjoyed on a good sound system.  The PC speakers are fine for sampling the show, but in order to enjoy it fully, you must crank it up and let it go.  And that's what I'm planning to do very soon :-)

Thanks to "bostonbro" for uploading their EAC ripped copy for others to get and share.  I left their AEAC log and text files in this upload and put them in a folder for those (like me) interested in the technical information for this source.  I also checked for SBE's and there were none.  So, this show is ready to go!

I hope you enjoy the show...

Bootradr




No comments:

Post a Comment