Thursday, July 18, 2013

Led Zeppelin: 1980-06-29 Zurich, Switzerland (FLAC_SB/AUD Mix_2 CD)

This is an excellent 1st generation soundboard, two master audience sources mix of Zeppelin's last show in Zurich.  This mix makes the show 100% complete and the audience parts are added where the soundboard audio was either cut or not recorded (usually between songs).  Both sources sound great and this is revision 0.1 (I think the only revision) I got from my Zeppelin bootleg buddy David.  It may have been on Dime in the past but I'm not sure.  Also, David may have or may not have been the creator of this SB/AUD mixed source (the best I've heard) 2 CD set.  I believe he did the work and created the project, but still, I cannot recall for sure.  He's a master at this type of work.  But either way, thank you David for sending me the 13 DVD-R discs full of FLAC shows a few years ago!

I left the files just the way they were on the 13 DVD-R's David had sent me of various Zeppelin and other shows.  Here are some notes from the text file I got from David:

NOTE 1: Complete show. Audience source 1 used to splice in missing section of Kashmir. Alternate audience recording (Source 2) used to splice missing section between All Of My Love and Trampled Underfoot.

NOTE 2: All track speeds and SBE corrected SBD tracks slowed down -6.16% using Audacity. Speed correction done April 2008. Soundboard series 009 Rev 0.1

LINEAGE:
Soundboard > 1st generation > CD-R 5 > EAC > WAV > FLAC
Source 1 AUD Masters > DAT > CD-R 1 > EAC > WAV > FLAC

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: June 29th, 1980
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Venue: Hallenstadion
Source: SB/AUD Mix
Format: FLAC
CD: 2
Artwork: No
Label: None
Title: None
Size: 724 MB

SETLIST:
CD 1:
101. Train Kept A Rollin'
102. Nobody's Fault But Mine
103. Black Dog
104. In The Evening
105. The Rain Song
106. Hot Dog
107. All Of My Love
108. Trampled Underfoot
109. Since I've Been Loving You

CD 2:
201. Achilles Last Stand
202. White Summer
203. Kashmir
204. Stairway To Heaven
205. Rock And Roll
206. Heartbreaker

LINKS:
(1) 1980-06-29 Zurich, Switzerland (SB/AUD Mix)
(2) 1980-06-29 Zurich, Switzerland (SB/AUD Mix)

I'd talked about uploading some 1980 Zeppelin shows a few months back but sort of forgot about it.  This is the first of many I will be uploading over time.  While my favorite "era" of Zeppelin's live shows is between 1968 and 1975, I still love the 1977, 1979, and 1980 shows too!

I hope you enjoy the show...

Bootradr

ARTWORK FROM A DIFFERENT SOURCE



2 comments:

  1. Hello!!

    Part 1 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/2ish6m7jy4lx/
    is different link

    Re-upload possible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about this late reply but I just saw it. I'll be fixing whatever the issue is that a friend mentioned over on my Facebook page. I'll see what's going on and I could have accidentally uploaded two parts of two different shows...

    Bootradr

    ReplyDelete