Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Boston: 1976-09-27 Cleveland, OH (FLAC_SB/Pre-FM_1CD)

This is a superb sounding pre-FM show of Boston aired by WMMS FM at a later date.  The quality is superb and the band is too.  This was my first Boston show I ever got even though this upload is not from my silver CD.  It is from another collector's silver CD and was ripped with EAC. 

NOTE: In the info file I created, I accidentally used the date of 1979-09-27 instead of 1976-09-27.  Since it's already uploaded and waiting for your download, I'm leaving it as is.

LINEAGE:
Silver CD > EAC > WAV > FLAC (Level 8) > me > TLH (creations and verification of ffp & md5 files and check for SBE's...none found) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Boston
Date: September 27th, 1976
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Venue: Agora Ballroom
Source: SB/Pre-FM
Format: FLAC
CD's: 1
Artwork: Yes
Label: Super Sonic
Title: More Than A Feeling
Size: 378 MB

SETLIST:
01. Rock And Roll Band
02. Help Me
03. Peace Of Mind
04. Something About You
05. A Man I'll Never Be
06. Smokin'
07. Foreplay
08. Longtime
09. Don't Be Afraid
10. More Than A Feeling
11. Television Politician

LINK:
1976-09-27 Cleveland, OH (SB/Pre-FM)

I hope you enjoy this superb show...

Bootradr

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL & MERCHANDISE TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment