Friday, February 28, 2014

Journey: 1983-02-28 Kyoto, Japan (FLAC_AUD_2 CD)

Here's another show from this night's history 31 years ago.  It's Journey's Kyoto, Japan show.  This is one of the best shows I think they did in 1983 if not the best show.  The sound is awesome as well as the performance from start to end.  If you don't have this one, and if you're a Journey fan, that just isn't right!  Everyone should have this show in my opinion because it's one of Journey's moments captured by a Japanese bootlegger (I'm assuming) that should be heard by all.

LINEAGE:
CD-R trade > EAC (Secure/Offset Correction) > WAV > Audacity (to embed metadata song/show info) > FLAC 8 > TLH

DETAILS:
Artist: Journey
Date: February 28th, 1983
Location: Kyoto, Japan
Venue: Kainkan Hall
Source: AUD
Format: FLAC
CDs: 2
Artwork: Yes
Label: Rubicon Reproductions
Title: Come On Kyoto
Size: 861 MB

SETLIST:
CD 1:
101. Elmo's Theme/Chain Reaction
102. Wheel In The Sky
103. Line Of Fire
104. Send Her My Love
105. Still They Ride
106. Open Arms
107. No More Lies
108. Back Talk
109. Jonathan Cain (keyboard solo)
110. Frontiers
111. Rubicon
112. Steve Smith & jonathan Cain (keyboards & drums solo)
113. Edge Of The Blade
114. Faithfully

CD 2:
201. Who's Crying Now
202. Don't Stop Believin'
203. Stone In Love
204. Keep On Runnin'
205. Anyway You Want It
206. Escape
207. Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)
208. After The Fall
209. Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'
210. Don't Fight It

LINKS:
(1) 1983-02-28 Kyoto, Japan (AUD)
(2) 1983-02-28 Kyoto, Japan (AUD)

After 3 encores, ending with Steve Perry & Kenny Loggins song "Don't Fight It", I may play it again before I have to turn it down!  The more I think about it, this must be the best sounding show from an audience recording of Journey in 1983.  I've got other great audiences not uploaded yet from this tour so I'll have to save my final opinion for some other time.  But any way you look at it, it is awesome.

One reason I haven't uploaded it before is because I thought I already would have done so at some point in the past.  But 31 years after the show, and having ripped it to the PC with EAC months ago, I realized this was the night it was suppose to be uploaded.  It's definitely, in my opinion, one of the best nights we have from 1983 Journey shows.  And if anyone has a better one (or one near as nice), then you should be sharing it too.

I know you'll enjoy this show...

Bootradr

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL & MERCHANDISE TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment