Friday, February 14, 2014

Led Zeppelin: 1969-02-14 North Miami Beach, FL (FLAC_AUD_2 CD)

I've got a number of versions and labels of this show.  But after listening to bits and pieces of each version (except the 2 or 3 extra CD trade versions I'd have to locate), I came to the conclusion this version sounds best.  It sounds better than the master copy I have as well as the EVSD and a few other no label versions.

I'm not adding anything to this file set and I'm leaving this intact just the same way I got it.  The checksum/fingerprint files all check good and the text file has the information needed to describe the show too.

LINEAGE:

(1) Pre Silver CD Pressing: 1st generation copy of audience master > CD-R > digital mastering # 1 > analog mastering > digital mastering # 2 > Tarantura CD pressing (silver CD's) >
(2) Tarantura silver CD's > EAC > WAV > Trader's Little Helper > FLAC > me > TLH (for checking for SBE's & for verifying original uploader's md5 & ffp files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: February 14th, 1969
Location: North Miami Beach, Florida
Venue: The Image Club
Source: AUD (1st Gen)
Format: FLAC
CD's: 2
Artwork: Yes
Label: Tarantura
Title: We're Unknown
Size: 478 MB


SETLIST:
CD 1:
101. Train Kept A Rollin'
102. I Can't Quit You Baby
103. Dazed And Confused
104. Killing Floor
105. Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You
106. How Many More Times


CD 2:
201. White Summer/Black Mountain Side
202. As Long As I Have You
203. You Shook Me
204. Pat's Delight


FileFactory Links:
Part 1 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/1xv5c7fh7bf7/
Part 2 - http://www.filefactory.com/file/uelxgmw20c9/


This is the second Valentine's Day show I've uploaded for this 2014 Valentine's Day.  Two great and awesome Led Zeppelin shows, one from 1975-02-14 Uniondale, NY (39 years ago today) and this one from 1969-02-14 Miami Beach, FL (45 years ago today), are here for your downloading and listening pleasure.


The artwork indicated that this version was from a 1st generation copy of the master tape for this show.  And of course, Tarantura, the Japanese bootleg label, did their own clean up of the 1st generation tape and they did an excellent job before pressing their work to the silver CD's.  I know because I have a clone of the master myself and it doesn't sound as clean as Tarantura's copy or EVSD's copy either.  I think I have a total of 6 different versions of this same source's recording, and to my ears, this Tarantura 2006 release has a much cleaner sound.


Enjoy the show...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment