Sunday, March 16, 2014

Led Zeppelin: 1969-03-16 Copenhagen, Denmark (FLAC_SB/Pre-FM Master Reel_1 CD)

This is a studio quality superb recording and it is not very long.  This was an FM radio broadcast many, many years ago in Sweden and was rebroadcast again a few years ago.  This is a digital, pre-FM transfer of the master soundboard reel's recording and it is unbelievable sounding!

LINEAGE:
Soundboard Reel Master > pre-broadcast FM master > DAT(1) > CDR(1) > EAC > WAV > FLAC > me > TLH > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: March 16th, 1969
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Venue: Tivolis Garden
Source: SB/Pre-FM
Format: FLAC
CD's: 1
Artwork: No (I went ahead and added artwork from a 2 CD Liquid Led release of this show I have but I'm not uploading that Liguid Led "Denmark Deluxe" CD set now.  However, the artwork should work if you remember this is the pre-FM "master" recording and not a "remaster")
Label: None
Title: None
Size: 95.8 MB

SETLIST:
01. I Can't Quit You Baby
02. I Gotta Move
03. Dazed And Confused
04. How Many More Times

LINK:
1969-03-16 Copenhagen, Denmark (SB/Pre-FM Master Reel)

I may upload the 2 CD Liquid Led version if anyone's interested in it.  I also have the more complete audience recording of the show (not aired) on CD-R and my PC from an too.  Just leave a comment if you're interested in either of these.

I hope you enjoy the concert!  Until next time...

Bootradr

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

 ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

 KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment