Sunday, April 6, 2014

Feist: 2008-05-27 Milano, Italy (mp3_AUD_2 CD)

Here's another rare exception (mp3) show I'm uploading for two reasons.  First, it's an excellent recording of my favorite female artist.  And secondly, I've only got it in an mp3 variable bit rate format.  It's a high quality show in a a low quality audio format (mp3)!

This girl's got talent and I'll never get tired of her awesome voice!

LINEAGE:
Unknown > mp3 @ VBR > TLH > WAV > EMC 2010 (to embed song titles) > TLH (aligned sector boundaries & re-encode as mp3 @ VBR) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Feist
Date: May 27th, 2008
Location: Milano, Italy
Venue: Magazzini Generali
Source: AUD
Format: mp3
CD's: 2
Artwork: No
Label: None
Title: None
Size: 175 MB

SETLIST:
CD 1:
101. crowd
102. Safe And Secure
103. When I Was A Young Girl
104. Mushaboom
105. My Moon My Man
106. The Park
107. The Limit To Your Love
108. I Feel It All
109. Honey Honey
110. unknown title
111. Intuition
112. 1234

CD 2:
201. Gatekeeper
202. So Sorry
203. Brandy Alexander
204. Past In Present
205. Inside And Out
206. Sealion
207. crowd
208. The Water
209. Phantoms
210. Let It Die
211. crowd

FileFactory Link:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/605l5sr88iqj/

This is an excellent audience recording I hope to find in a lossless format someday.  As everyone should know, I hate lossy mp3 audio and the problems caused by them.  But sometimes, it's all that can be found.  I'm not going to go on about mp3 vs. FLAC or any of that this time because I'm ready to wrap this posting up and post it.  But if you have a lossless version of this show, please let me know.  I know there is one out there and I know I'll eventually come across it.  But the sooner the better and I'd appreciate any help in locating this show in a high quality, lossless format please!

I hope you enjoy the concert!  Until next time...

Bootradr

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

 KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment