Thursday, April 10, 2014

Garbage: 2002-04-10 Cologne, Germany (FLAC_SB/FM_1 CD)

This is a superb sounding recording of a Garbage show from 12 years ago today.  While I don't know a whole lot about this band, I do like their music.  The singer, Shirley Manson, has an excellent voice and stage persona and the band has a very catchy and cool sound too.  There music is sort of a cross between rock music and a newer age music to me.  I've got a number of their shows I've come across and collected but I haven't listened  to most of them yet because I have to be in the right mood for their style.  And I usually like to klnw a little more (actually a lot more) about a band before I try making a post of one of their shows.  But having heard Garbage quite a bit through the years, whether on TV or the radio, and having seen them at Edgefest 2012 and recording their excellent show, I'll go ahead and post another show now of them and learn as I continue on.

LINEAGE:
Unknown > me > TLH (decode as WAV and test for lossiness) > Audacity (to embed metadata/song titles) > FLAC 6 > TLH (to creat & verify md5 & ffp files and check for SBE's) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Garbage
Date: April 10th,2010
Location: Cologne, Germany
Venue: Palladium
Source: SB/FM
Format: FLAC
CD's:1
Artwork: No
Label: None
Title: None
Size: 296 MB

SETLIST:
01. Breaking Up The Girl
02. Not My Idea
03. When I Grow Up
04. Hammering In My Head
05. So Like A Rose
06. Shut Your Mouth
07. Parade
08. Stupid Girl
09. Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go!)
10. Vow


FileFactory Links:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/2u7ouuemgwwh/

I have no idea where or when I got this show.  I normally keep a record and my own lineage from when/where I get a show.  But I have no text file, no copy & paste of the site's information I found it on, and no trail to follow as to where I found it.  I just know I've had it for a while and it sounds excellent!  I did have my list of shows noted as "SB/FM" and it was at the "Palladium" for this one though.  I had to research they lyrics on the web to get the song titles so I could name the tracks also.

I hope you enjoy the concert!  Until next time...

Bootradr

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

 KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment