Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Led Zeppelin: 1970-04-09 Tampa, FL (FLAC_AUD_2 CD)

This is a great sounding audience recording from Led Zeppelin's show that was 44 years ago today.  I've had a few version/labels of this show for some time, but for some reason, I haven't really listened to it much.  Crazy!  As good as the show sounds, I should have heard it many times before.

LINEAGE:
Unknown lineage > Dime > me > TLH > WAV > Audacity (to embed metadata/track titles and re-encode as FLAC 6) > TLH (for lossiness and SBE's check...neither found & for creation and verification of new md5 and ffp files) > you
 

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: April 9th, 1970
Location: Tampa, Florida
Venue: Curtis Hickson Hall
Source: AUD
Format: FLAC
CD's: 2
Artwork: Yes
Label: Tarantura
Title: Who's Birthday
Size: 514 MB


SETLIST:
CD 1:
101. Bring It On Home

102. White Summer
103. Black Mountain Side

104. Since I've Been Loving You
105.
Thank You (organ solo intro)
106. Thank You
107. What Is And What Should Never Be
108. Moby Dick

CD 2:

201. How Many More Times
202. Whole Lotta Love


LINKS:
(1) 1970-04-09 Tampa, FL (AUD/Tarantura)

(2) 1970-04-09 Tampa, FL (AUD/Tarantura)

I hate that this show is not complete.  How can someone record a Led Zeppelin show and not record at least "Dazed And Confused".  But they either didn't record it or they never shared it.  Nevertheless, this is a great show and it really does sound great too.

I was comparing three versions of this show I had readily accessible and I picked this one because Tarantura did a great job on it.  They all had the same tracks too.  The "Tsalikes" 1st generation version was the one I almost when with, but like with yesterday's Raleigh show I uploaded, I like the high end (vocals, guitar, etc frequencies) mix on Tarantura's version.  And It definitely beat out the Cobra label's version in sound too.

This show seems to be one that goes uncirculated or talked about a lot.  It's out there, but it just isn't commonly seen.  That may be part of the reason I haven't paid as much attention to it or listened to it more often over the years of having it.  But as of later today, after taking care of a few things I have to do, I'll be listening to it again for the first time in many years.  And it'll be loud too :-)

I hope you enjoy the show...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment