Friday, May 9, 2014

Fleetwood Mac: 1978-08-30 Baton Rouge, LA (FLAC_SB_1 CD)

Here's some more morning Fleetwood FLAC for those interested.  I decided to go ahead and upload the Baton Rouge 1978 show I mentioned in the last post.

LINEAGE:
SB > cassette > TDK DA-3826 burner with no compression > CD-R > EAC > TLH > me > TLH > WAV > Audacity (to embed metadata/track titles and information & re-encode) > FLAC 6 > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Fleetwood Mac
Date: August 30th, 1978
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Venue: Tiger Stadium (Louisiana State University)
Source: SB
Format: FLAC
CD's: 1
Artwork: Yes
Label: None
Title: None
Size: 345 MB

SETLIST:

01. Monday Morning
02. The Chain
03. Dreams
04. Rhiannon
05. Oh Daddy
06. Never Going Back Again
07. Landslide
08.
Say You Love Me
19. Gold Dust Woman
10. Blue Letter
11. Sisters Of The Moon

LINK:
1978-08-30 Baton Rouge, LA

I noticed a short and small digital error in a track near the latter half of the CD that isn't on my old CD-R trade copy.  However, since this copy I'm uploading sounds a lot better, I'm not messing with it.  It's nothing show ruining or too bad and it only lasts for about 2 - 3 seconds.

The artwork I'm adding to this show is a high resolution scan of some obviously lower resolution artwork I received with my trade CD back in the 1990's.  It isn't necessarily the correct artwork but it is a perfect match setlist and information wise.  I have a second set of artwork for this show too, and for all I know, it may have been for this copy I'm uploading?  But since I'm unable to find it I have to use the older (presumably) artwork that I scanned to files back in the '90's.  Like I always do, if I can find better artwork I'll upload it and post it here when (or if) I find it.

This obviously isn't the full Baton Rouge concert either.  But since it's all that has surfaced as far as I've ever seen, it is all I have.  And it does sound excellent too!

I hope you enjoy this1978 Fleetwood Mac show...

Bootradr

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment