Monday, July 21, 2014

Led Zeppelin: 1973-07-21 Providence, Rhode Island (FLAC_AUD_2 CD)

Even though I uploaded another copy of this show from a request for it a little over six weeks ago, I figured I'd go ahead and upload this version of it today and on it's 41st Anniversary.

This is the Empress Valley Supreme Disc copy of the show.  I am leaving this upload "as is" because today I do not have the time to do all the work I normally do to a project.  I will check for lossiness, verify the supplied ffp file, and copy and paste this web page's info as the text file.  I can do all of this fast.  But I'm not naming the tracks or embedding the metadata information into them today.

LINEAGE:

EVSD silvers > EAC > WAV > FLAC > me > TLH > WAV (for lossiness testing and then deleting WAV files) > TLH (to test for SBE's & verify original ffp file) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: July 21st, 1973
Location: Providence, Rhode Island
Venue: Civic Center
Source: AUD
Format: FLAC
CD's: 2
Artwork: Yes
Label: EVSD
Title: There's So Much More Sound To Hear
Size: 862 MB

SETLIST:

CD 1:
101. Rock And Roll
102. Celebration Day
103. Black Dog
104. Over The Hills And Far Away

105. Misty Mountain Hop
106. Since I've Been Loving You
107. No Quarter

108. The Song Remains The Same
109. The Rain Song

CD 2:
201. Dazed And Confused

202. Stairway To Heaven
203. Moby Dick
204. Heartbreaker
205. Whole Lotta Love
206. The Ocean

LINKS:
(1) 1973-07-21 Providence, RI (EVSD)

(2) 1973-07-21 Providence, RI (EVSD)

Seems like today is another anniversary too.  It's the 45th anniversary of man landing on the moon.  So just four year later Led Zeppelin landed (not for the first time though) on Rhode Island.  It kind of puts into perceptive how long ago this show really was.

I hope you enjoy this great night and historic night...

Bootradr

SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!

  THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.


ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.


KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment