Friday, September 26, 2014

Led Zeppelin: 1977-05-22 Fort Worth, TX (FLAC_SB_Fan Remaster_3 CD)

I'm uploading a copy of a show I really haven't had time to check out yet.  This is a remaster of the recently released EVSD Texas Hurricane soundboard of Led Zeppelin's Fort Worth 1977 concert.  This is a remaster by LZJoker.  He seems to have done most of the things I like doing to make an upload a much more "full and nice" share.  Things like naming the songs, embedding the metadata/song titles and information into the tracks, etc have already been done.  So I don't have to do these things myself and this show is ready to upload "as is" today.

I may have accidentally left my folder titled "not in my upload-torrent folder" in this upload.  If so, you can just delete it.  All it is is the parent folder LZJoker used to put his files into and it is not needed unless you're seeding it as a torrent where he shared it.  Like I said, if that folder is in there, just delete it because it is not needed and it is empty.

LINEAGE:
EVSD silver CD's > EAC > FLAC 8 > Izotope RX4 Adv > rebalanced and dehummed and some widening and EQ and tagged > FLAC 8 > me > TLH (to check for SBE's and verify ffp & *md5 files) > you

*md5 file shows two missing (likely earlier versions) files, one being an ffp file and the other being an md5 file.  This affects nothing and all of the other files check fine and error free.

DETAILS:
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: May 22nd, 1977
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Venue: Tarrant County Convention Center
Source: SB
Format: FLAC
CD's: 3
Artwork: No
Label: LZJoker (remaster of EVSD 3 CD release)
Title: Equilibrium
Size: 1.07 GB

SETLIST:
CD 1:
101. The Song Remains The Same
102. Sick Again
103. Nobody's Fault But Mine
104. In My Time Of Dying
105. Since I've Been Loving You

106. No Quarter

CD 2:

201. Ten Years Gone
202. Battle Of Evermore
203. Going To California
204. Black Country Woman
205. Bron-Y-Aur Stomp
206. White Summer/Black Mountain Side
207. Kashmir

CD 3:
301. Out On The Tiles/Moby Dick

302. Jimmy Page (guitar & violin bow solo)
303. Achilles Last Stand
304. Stairway To Heaven
305. Whole Lotta Love
306. Rock And Roll
307. It'll Be Me (with Mick Ralphs)

LINKS:
(1) 1977-05-22 Fort Worth, TX (SB LZJoker Remaster)
(2) 1977-05-22 Fort Worth, TX (SB LZJoker Remaster)


As I mentioned already, I haven't had the time to listen to this copy very much.  What I have heard seems to have more hiss and high end frequencies possibly.  But I really cannot review this remaster until I honestly compare it to the Empress Valley Supreme Disc (EVSD) release just a week earlier.

There will likely be some soundboard and audience matrix projects of this Fort Worth 1977 Led Zeppelin show coming out.  Those will likely be improvements overall.  I'm hoping Winston Remasters does one since I enjoy his remaster projects so much most of the time.

I do have the rest of the EVSD Texas Hurricane 6 CD set now too.  The first 3 CD set was the soundboard which I have already uploaded and this remaster here is sourced from.  The second 3 CD set is the audience recording of the show and it came with the higher end box set EVSD released.  I've done a little comparing of the audience to the Silver Rarities label It'll Be Zep audience copy of the show that this EVSD version is reportedly the same source of.  If it is, the EVSD 3 CD sounds a lot better from my initial listening (just to "Since I've Been Loving You" and part of "Stairway to Heaven").  I am wondering right now if EVSD used the old "Duckwalk & Lasers" partial source, a much better sounding source, for the ending portion of the show.  I'll have to check but it initially sounded like this may be the case.

I also have a few other copies of audience recordings for this date, both label copies and non label copies, that I want to compare.  But overall, my initial browsing of the EVSD Texas Hurricane audience CD's sounds like they may be better.  And I will be uploading those 3 CD's soon too.  In fact, depending on my day today, I may be able to upload the last 3 EVSD CD's today.  So stay tuned if you're interested!

I hope you enjoy this LZJoker remaster of the recently surface Fort Worth 1977 soundboard.  In fact, when I get to listen to it I hope I enjoy it too...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!

  THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!



NOTICE DATE OF 1977-02-27 ON TICKET...MUST HAVE BEEN A RESCHEDULED DATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment