Monday, February 23, 2015

Rik Emmett: 1990-10-26 Cleveland, OH (FLAC_SB/FM_1 CD)

This is an excellent sounding Rik Emmett concert I believe was broadcast live via WMMS FM in 1990.  I had promised to upload this one over a month ago, and my memory failed me until I saw it ready to upload.  And after just a few short things I had to do to finish the project, here it is.  I'm sorry to the person that requested it for the delay.

LINEAGE:
CD-R trade > EAC > WAV > FLAC 8 >
me > TLH > WAV (to test for lossiness) > Audacity (to view waveform, embed metadata/track titles & info, and then to re-encode) > FLAC 8 > TLH (to check for SBE's and create and verify new ffp & md5 files) > you

DETAILS:
Artist: Rik Emmett
Date: October 26th, 1990
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Venue: Empire Concert Club

Title: None

Label: None
Source: SB/FM BX (possibly live)
Format: FLAC
CD's: 1
Artwork: No
Size:519 MB
Length: 71:55:57

SETLIST:
01. Stand And Deliver
02. Somebody's Out There Somewhere
03. Carry On The Flame
04. Lay It On The Line
05. Big Lie
06. Fantasy Serenade
07. Midsummer's Dram
08. Rik Emmett talking ! Suitcase Blues
09. Pizza
10. Hold On
11.
Saved By Love


LINK:
(1) 1990-10-26 Cleveland, OH (SB/FM)


This is an interesting live recording.  The crowd is very loud and excited in this show.  And unlike most live FM recordings, they can be heard a lot.  It's still an excellent sounding show and performance though.  And unlike the later years of Emmett solo shows where he played a lot of acoustic music and had a boombox with a CD playing other instruments instead of musicians, this is a full band show without prerecorded music being used.

I was looking online at a site from someone who had attended this show and it looks like the very last song, "Magic Power", is not in this broadcasted recording or else the person that recorded the FM broadcast left it out of their share.  Too bad since it is such a great Triumph song.

Anyhow, I'm making a fast upload of this show since I took so long getting it uploaded.  And I'm sorry once again for it taking me this long to get it uploaded.

I hope you enjoy this show...

Bootradr


SPECIAL NOTICE TO ALL!!!

THESE DOWNLOADS ARE FOR FREE ONLY!  NEVER BUY OR SELL ANY LEGALLY RECORDED BUT ILLEGAL TO SELL SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.  THIS IS FOR FANS AND FUTURE FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR THE ARTIST'S MUSIC RAW & LIVE BUT NOT OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE OR RELEASED.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THE ARTISTS BY BUYING THEIR OFFICIALLY RELEASED MATERIAL TOO.

KEEP IT FREE, KEEP IT AVAILABLE, AND MOST OF ALL; KEEP IT LEGAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment