Saturday, May 2, 2015

SPECIAL NOTICE: I'll Be Returning With Uploads Soon

This last month has been chaos for me and I have had a lot going on and just have not had the time to upload shows or really even think about music much.  And I am still busy right now but I wanted to post an update letting you know I'll be back with some new material withing a few weeks (and possibly some even sooner).

I plan to upload each night of the Earl's Court five nights of shows for sure which start on 5/17 and go through 5/25 (their anniversaries).  But if I can get things straightened out and caught up before then, I'll upload some more material before Earl's Court.

I haven't disappeared.  I just haven't had time and have had much more important things I'm having to deal with in life that are still ongoing.  And once they're taken care of, then I'll be back to pick up on sharing shows...

Bootradr

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your effort on it, this blog is really great. So Bootradr take your time until your return to post something.
    Have a nice weekend & take care, K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be of some help, but the following are, IMHO, about the best version for each of the five nights (none are perfect however):-

    17th May: "The Chancellor of the Exchequer" 3 CDs (Tarantura, released in 2010).
    18th May: "Femme Fatale" 3 CDs (Wendy, released in 2011).
    23rd May: "Physical Express" 4 CDs (Jelly Roll, released in 1998).
    24th May: "To Be A Rock And Not To Roll" 4 CDs (Watch Tower, released in 2002).
    25th May: "Conquistador" 4 CDs (Watch Tower, released in 2002).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take your time Brian and do what you have to do you've done quite enough for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, bootradr. If you getr a chance, can you re-upload disc 2 of 3/25/75 from this page http://www.bootradr.blogspot.com/2015/03/led-zeppelin-1975-03-25-inglewood-ca.html ? FF gives a server error.

    Take care of yourself and hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the bad link message Andy and I apologize for seeing this message so late. It'll be working in the morning! Things ae going well and thank you for asking...

    Bootradr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jules, I just saw your reply too. I have most of those copies but I am not sure about the 17th Tarantura and 18th Wendy copies? I may have to do some looking and see if I can find those two if I don't have them. I appreciate the recommendations. I really like the quality of the 18th show's source that is most commonly shared. It literally sounds like a soundboard during a lot of the show...

    Bootradr

    ReplyDelete